Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Flashback !

PG and K3 have tagged me on this one ,

"Post 5 links to 5 of your previously written posts. The posts have to relate to the 5 key words given : family, friend, yourself, your love, anything you like. Tag 5 other friends to do this meme. Try to tag at least 2 new acquaintances (if not, your current blog buddies will do) so that you get to know them each a little bit better."
So here it goes

Family : I did not do detailed posts about my family members , but I did wrote about my relationship with my brother and about his wedding. I did a Thank you post for my parents and I write a seperate blog for my son.

Friends : I did a real nostalgic post about my college friends.

Yourself : I can just go on and on about myself :-P Read them all here.

Love : Ohh yes ..I did write my love story once.

Likings : How about secrets ?

And I tag , JLT , Kiran, Dame, SuigglesMom and Guru AND BangaloreMom and Preethi.

3 comments:

Just Like That said...

Ha! Found you! :-D Will do your tag shortly.

Unknown said...

done it already...thanks nonetheless...

Timepass said...

nice to know more abt u (once again)..good pics of aryan at his blog,