Friday, September 21, 2007

Secret Desires

Few things I would like to do once(atleast) in my life

  • Go to a lonely hilltop/island/forest for 3 days , stay in a hut , with all greens round.Ofcourse the hut should have all basics and I will take Anupam along.)

  • Fly high in a hot air baloon and click pictures.

  • Paragliding.

  • See a snowfall except in movies.

  • Get drenched in water on a beach.

  • Go Rafting with Husband (Done rafting once, but want to go again with Anupam.)

  • Travel in a Cruise.

  • Ride a Water Scooter.

  • Visit Goa, Kerala, Kashmir and Leh (Ofcourse do photography)

  • Take Aryan to Disneyland.

  • See a Cricket Match in Stadium. I am not a Cricket crazy ..but just want to feel the excitement.

  • Wear a beautiful black evening gown and look gorgeous. (I did mention this before I guess, and I know this will never come true ..coz I need a figure for that :P)

That is it I guess , but wait ..I won't even mind a trip around the world :-P

10 comments:

Trishna said...

Wow!!! Water bike is on my list to do as well!!! And as for the black evening gown.. I am sure u would look fab!! from the few pics that i have seen!

Timepass said...

around the world trip...wow..take me too

Squiggles Mom said...

I want to go to Leh too... don't think it's practical with a kid though. I think I need to wait till she grows up so I can leave her with the grandparents.

And sorry to disappoint but I thought hot air ballooning was a tad boring. Once you get over the excitement of getting in air, it kind of slows down a bit. But maybe that's just me :).

dame's diary said...

lol
Hope all your dreams come true!
:)

Sunita Venkatachalam said...

Nice list !

Ok I'm going to play spoilsport here, I've done the Snowfall, paragliding, drenching, rafting with hubby, cruise, water scooter, goa/kerala (would love to do Kashmir/Leh), Disneyland and black dress (whether or not I looked gorgeous is another story)

Heh Heh. I love showing off :)

Just Like That said...

God grant your desires!
You been tagged!

Swati said...

Trishna : Where did u see me ?

Timepass : Sure , if I go.

Suiggles Mom : True ..but may be someday. Hot air balloon -I still wanna go and click the clouds :D

Dame : You are a sweet heart.

Poppin : GRRRRR...I anyways envy you ...and now this ..GRRRR

JLT : Thanks ..you the TAG ..WHY DID YOU DO THIS ????? I may not take that up.

Pixie said...

Lovely list! :-)
The black dress and trip around the world are on my list too...
Cricket match - tried to get the tickets for the match this Saturday - but, its all sold out or very expensive...! So, that's a priority on my list now! :-)

WhatsInAName said...

so sweet!
Hope they all come true :)

Neera said...

came here from the last tag ..snowfall ..come come to Minnesota, be my guest, excnahge positions ..whatever u like :) ..where r u now btw?