Thursday, September 20, 2007

Where did it come from ?

Today at lunch time , one collegue found an insect in the food. We all had a good time , wondering where it came from (if that was a Company property or Vendor's) , pitying the quality of food and discussing ways to complain (some of us took pictures of the bug ..thanks to mobile cameras :P).

This incident reminds me of an old incident. While on vacation to my Tauji's place, I went to have a glass of water in a summer afternoon.I took a fresh empty glass (IT WAS EMPTY) and took water from the water dispenser (which had a tap). And as i drank the water I saw in the glass...eeeeeeeeeeeek...the glass fell down of my hands , I jumped at my place and I felt pukish. There was a small lizard in the glass ..yuck! Still can't believe it , that it fell down in the glass from the roof while I was drinking and I did not realize. Then where did it come from ? There is no other logical explanation.

6 comments:

~nm said...

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeksssssssssssss!

NainaAshley said...

yikes! My friend once found a cockroach in her food at a chinese buffet. Since then we never eat at Chinese buffets. The are the most unhealthy places to eat in America.
BTW , you are tagged!

NainaAshley said...

Oops! I'm sorry i meant to say that I just completed the tag that you gave me. Dint mean to say 'you are tagged'.

Timepass said...

EEKS... Lizard in water.. I better watch out when i drink water

Pixie said...

Yikes!! That must have been creepy!!

Squiggles Mom said...

Yuck.... that is definitely shudder worthy.