Saturday, February 9, 2008

Shalabh's Wedding

Shalabh's wedding was the most awaited event in our house and every one was so very excited. This includes especially me. I was also apprehensive about Aryan and the cold weather there and his health and behaviour.

All went pretty well , atleast better than my expectation. Aryan did got fever for a day and red cheeks due to cold. But it was not too bad and he enjoyed the attention and fun. He became clingy on the wedding day , because of too many people and noise. Due to which I was not able to dance in Barat , I would have felt bad , only if I knew dancing. Though every one else felt bad for me not able to dance much in my brother's wedding dur to Aryan , only I know that he was my saviour :-)

This wedding also gave a chance to Anupam to meet my family closely and spend time with them. Since we stay quite far from our relatives , we only get to meet out parents in the little vacatons we get. Meeting other relatives always remain on wish list only.

Its already a week from the wedding and we are still in the same mood. I am still getting dreams from the wedding , still feeling tired and sleep, laundry is still waiting and there is still a unpacked suitcase. All what we did since we are back is downloaded and uploaded pics :-)

Now that the bride and groom are back from their honeymoon too and its a monday today..I think its high time to be back to work. Before I do that..here are some pics for you all :-)


Puja Thali


Mini Groom


Mini Groom


Bride


Dance


At Home

5 comments:

~nm said...

Aryan is looking so handsome..just like a Nanhe Rajkumar!! Nice pics. Hope to seeing more!

Preethi said...

lovely pics.. Aryan does look like a mini groom.. :)

K 3 said...

Eh ... looks like Aryan is ready for his big day already! U Ready to be the M-i-L? LOL

Great pics .. and glad to hear everything went well. Marriage is definitely the great opportunity to meet with all family and friends.

And do pass my Best Wishes to the newlyweds!

Aryan-Arjun said...

MIL swathi how are you?? Mini groom is so cute..
My wishes to newly wed couples..
Aryan's mom

WhatsInAName said...

Though am late but good to know that the mrrg went off well and the pics are great :)