Friday, February 8, 2008

For My Buddies

I am back from the wedding and I have two pleasant surprises waiting. One from Aryan's Mom and another from ~NM.What's strange is both of them signify affection. I am really touched. What more could I ask for , to be back after a vacation to find the Blogging Buddies award and some flowers for my little one.


So since the flowers were from one Aryan to another ..let me post it on his blog. For the Best Blogging Buddies award ..I pass this on to


Pixie : Coz she sounds like my twin sister at times.


Poppin's Mom : Coz I always feel like reading her post on priority...don't know why.


DD Mom : Coz I somehow have a feeling that she is a lovable person.


And last but not the least ,


Aryan's Mom : I have developed a special bond with her in a very short time ..may be since we have son's with same name and age.


P.S : Keep waiting for Wedding Updates and Pictures. Though NM is already doing the honours.

3 comments:

DDmom said...

aww.. swati. Thanks, you made my day :)

Aryan-Arjun said...

Ahhh...Thanks a ton swathi dear..You are very true about the bond we have..Hope we will have this forever..
Aryan's mom

Aryan-Arjun said...

Ahhh...Thanks a ton swathi dear..You are very true about the bond we have..Hope we will have this forever..
Aryan's mom