Monday, January 28, 2008

A to Z

Tagged by ~nm

A - Available? - Ohh Yes...But you did not ask for what ? *see my innocent face*
B - Best Friend - I have so many good friends but I could never figure out who I consider THE BEST!
C - Cake or pie - cake
D - Drink of choice - Water
E - Essential thing used everyday - Comb
F - Favorite Color - Pink,white,sky blue
G - Gummi bears or worms - Gummi bears ..Who likes worms btw ?
H - Hometown - Meerut
I - Indulgence - ice cream!
J - January or February - Both ..My better half was born in Jan and He became mine in Feb
K - Kids and names - Aryan The Great
L - Life is incomplete without - Loved ones
M - Marriage Date - Feb 16
N - Number of siblings - One
O - Oranges or apples - Apples ..I get acidity from citrus fruits.
P - Phobias or fears - Read them here
Q - Quote - "When you think you can , you can."
R - Reason to smile - A smiling face
S - Season - Spring
T - Tag three people - Aryan's Mom ,K3 and 'Ki Jana Main Kaun'
U - Unknown fact about me - How do I know ...its UNKNOWN right ?
V - Vegetable you don't like - Bottle Gourd and Colocasia(Arbi)
W - Worst habit - Nose Picking
X - X-rays you have had - Knees
Y - Your favorite food - Chole Bhature
Z - Zodiac - Libra

PS : Tomorrow I am off for my brother's wedding ..see you on 7th.

5 comments:

Aryan-Arjun said...

Will do the tag. NIce to know more about you..
Aryan's mom

K 3 said...

Have fun at your brother's wedding.

Timepass said...

Have a blast at the wedding.

~nm said...

Hey! Here's something for you to see!! Read on....

Aryan-Arjun said...

Aryan has something specical in my blog
Aryan