Saturday, February 16, 2008

Happy Anniversary to US

Saturday I completed 3 years of togetherness with Anupam. So what did we do ? Nope ..no flowers , cake and dinner. I think I am done with these. Over the years , on each occasion , we go out for dinner. Plus at this age what Aryan enjoy least is a dine out for he has to sit at one place for so long. So this time we planned a day out in a resort in the outskirts of Bangalore. Aryan had a blast.
It was a different day and perhaps the best anniversary celebrations for us. We reached at noon , played with Aryan. Had some yummy punjabi food , in a spacious , not so formal restaurant. Played again , around the pool and on the swings and were back home by evening. On the way back Aryan had a good nap. And when he woke up , I asked him.."Aaj Aryan ne bahut maza kiya na " and I got a BIG SMILE in reply.
Some pictures and a lot more on Times of Aryan.


Cocconut tree ..A usual thing for south indians , but for me I just love them.

A Cottage at the resort


The Pool - Aryan wanted to jump in this


Some Fruits were all over the place. Don't know what this was , but it fascinated Aryan and he went on collecting them.


The Smile for which I did all this.


Aryan's Pussy cat.

11 comments:

MG said...

congratulations bhabhi and bhaiya!!! saw the pictures and the cutest one was where aryan is offering a flower to the camera... see he is growing up into a fine young man... and fast :-)

with love,
manasi

MG said...

ohh and for some weird reasons, the location of the album was shown to be France !!! Bhuwan was so amazed when he wrote back about it being in the "outskirts" of bangalore... ha!ha!ha!

~nm said...

I had hoped to see some happy-couple pictures in the anniversary edition *wink*

Good to know you all had lots of fun!

Anonymous said...

Cute Pics.

Wish you to have many more anniversaries like this....Always Keep Smiling ..

dame's diary said...

Hey Happy wedding anniversary :)

Your boy is a cutie.

Timepass said...

Belated anniversary wishes..

K 3 said...

Belated wishes ... and Here's to many more years of married bliss!

Great snaps, btw.

Swati said...

Thank you all..
yeah nm no couple pics ..we were to busy in playing :D ...that we did not realize that ..heheheh

Manasi ..that was funny and we noticed only after Bhuwan pointed out. I checked it again to see if there was any typo from my side ..but then I realized Google was the culprit :D

Pixie said...

wow!! Looks like u guys had a blast!
Happy Anniversary - belated, but from the heart! :)
hope u have many more years of happiness...

WhatsInAName said...

I am sooooooo late but nevertheless my best wishes to you. Wish you many many many happy returns of the day!
Good to know you had a relaxing time. Pics are damn cool!

Trishna said...

I am really very very late.. but wish you and Anupam a very very happy anniversary!