Tuesday, February 26, 2008

20 on 20

Pixie tagged me again..and she pampered me again ..by saying she would choose to read me , if she has to choose just 5 among all.
The 20 questions Tag:
1. Name Three Things you Enjoy?
- Watching the sky and the birds and the stars and the sea and the flowers...basically I enjoy nature
- Soft Music
- Sensible Movies
(This was the replaced question)

2. If you have the chance, what would you probably say to your beloved one?- Love you ALWAYS
3. If you were to be stranded on a deserted island, who are the 3 blog buddies you would take with you?*only 3?* Okay .. you mean 3 in each category :-P
Baby Blogs

~nm for Anirudh's world
- Kodi Meow
- Aryan's Mom
General

- MytakeonEverything (mutual admiration society)
- ki jana main kaun
- Agelessbonding
Creative
-Creative OutBursts
-Pritika Sketches
-Safron Tree
Can I write two more categories ???
4. Where is the place that you want to go the most?
Moon
5. If you can have 1 dream to come true, what would it be?
Have a NICE house ..tailor made to our smallest need
6. Till now, what is the moment that you regret the most?
Ummmm...nothing really...
7. What are you afraid to lose the most?
My family and their love
8. What would you do if you found a briefcase full of money?
Buy my dream house
9. If you meet someone that you love, would you confess to him/her?
I have already confessed !!
10. List out 3 good points of the person who tagged you...
Pixie..my intution says
- She is straightforward
- sensitive
- and intelligent
11. What are the requirements that you wish from your other half?
You mean I can ask for MORE?
12. Which type of person do you hate the most?
I give it you Pixie - hypocrites
13. What is your ambition?
Raise Aryan to be a good human being
14. What is the thing that will make you think someone is a bad person?
No respect for others
15. What is the one thing you would change about yourself?
Can say three please ...okay ..I need to be more patient , systematic , cool-minded.
16. Are you a shopaholic or no?
NO!
17. What is your stress buster?
Sleeping it off comes first and then comes blogging
18. What should be done to people who make such long tags..
Will tell you ..once I see them
19. Do you think God actually exists?
Yes for sure.
20. What is your one great weakness?
I am a sleepaholic :-P

Rules: Remove 1 question from the tag and add your personal question. Make it a total of 20 questions, then tag people in your list, list them out at the end of this post. Notify them that he/she has been tagged.
I tag: ~nm, Sodium, Usha and MummyJaan

1 comment:

Aryan-Arjun said...

Hi..Thanks for choosing me as your blogging buddy..Just saw this now..Thanks a ton dear...
Aryan's mom