Monday, October 1, 2007

Thank You!

There is something I never did , though I always wanted to do this.

I wanted to say .."THANK YOU" to Mummy and Papa


...for everything they did since I was born.


...for being on my side in the life's tide.


...for forgiving me at least a 100 times.


...for loving me always like they do.

This is no attempt to be poetic ..All I want to say is Thanks to the best Mummy and Papa in the world. I love you for everthing and apart from everything.I know you don't read my blog and thats probably why I am writing this here ....





6 comments:

Timepass said...

Very touching post

Pushkala said...

thats true indeed

Pixie said...

Very nice...
Agree with Timepass, it's a very touching post...

Squiggles Mom said...

We can never thank them enough isn't it? It's only since I've become a mom myself that I've realised how much I mean to my parents and all that they've done for me. V

Swati said...

Timepass , Pixie : Thanks :)
Janani : Welcome here :)
Squiggles Mom : So true indeed :)

~nm said...

Thats such a heartfelt post! And good that you did it! I feel so sad thinking how I wish I could have told Ma how I felt about her when she was still here!