Thursday, October 18, 2007

Taking a Break !

Hi Everyone , Thanks for checking on me. Special thanks to DDMom for doing a post too. I was just trying to get a better URL , but then something went wrong and I could not revert to the previous one.Anyways , I like this better :) What do you say?

And yes, the big news is , I am taking a break. As I said earlier , office has restricted internet access now.I do have internet at home but I can hardly find time. I feel like spending all my time with Aryan.

So I have decided to take a sweet break.Time frame is not decided, but I will sure write in sometime.Anyways, I will be travelling for 20 days in November.

Heartfelt thanks to all who drop by...one word from you makes my day :)

9 comments:

Pixie said...

Oh!!!
Will miss you for sure :-)
Take care and do keep writing as and when you can...

Pixie said...

You also have an award which you need to collect... :-)

Savani said...

we'll miss you. do write from time to time.

Anusha said...

glad you and your blog are ok...enjoy the break but come back soon!

~nm said...

I hope this is just one of those off days when you are thinking of taking a break and that you decide you HAVE to be here and to keep writing!

And I'm so excited about meeting you in November in Delhi!

Maggie said...

Enjoy your break!

mnamma said...

Swati,
We'll miss you. Keep
updating us once ina while :) And I tagged you to write your engagement story and song

Sunita Venkatachalam said...

Write once in a while ! Will miss you, although I hope you have a fabulous vacation

Guruprasad said...

hi swati :

i just happened to chance upon your blog through a common friend's blog :-)

loved reading some of the stuff on your blog. will read more as and when i manage.

wht caught my attention about your blog was the title.

its sheer conincidence that the title of one of my blogs is 'what's on your mind"' (kalina-rendezvous.blogspot.com). and my personal blog (just in case you are remotely interested) is guruprasad.blogspot.com.

happy blogging!

guru