Thursday, May 8, 2008

What Parenthood Do to People...

All the mothers and fathers to be , read along and you will know what parenthood do to man and woman:

On the way to Aryan's day care , there is an old locality , where you can see lot of stray animals , as in dogs and cows. So yesterday while we were driving back from office through that locality ,to pick up Aryan , we saw a man taking a pair of cows with pointed big horns. I was thinking , if we would have picked up Aryan already , he would have been thrilled to see the cows , especially with those big horns. Right then , Anupam said ,"Ohho, we are late , else would have shown the cows to Aryan." And I broke into laughter, saying that it was exactly what was on my mind. And Anupam replied , "Kya kare ab bache ko cow dekhna pasand hai na.." and laughed along.

7 comments:

~nm said...

Hahaha! And its so true ..the title of your post I mean :)

Pixie said...

LOL!!!
how cute! :-)

Anonymous said...

tooo good.

Aryan-Arjun said...

I have the same reaction when I see concerete mixer in the road...
I get more excited to show him...
AM

MG said...

sweeeeeeeet!!!
u know bhabhi, to me it seems more like a combination result of parenthood, love, togetherness - basically all-things-mushyyyy...

needless to say but u made my day :-)

love,
manasi

Mama - Mia said...

:)

thats so cute! everytime such things happen between M and me, we say Connect!! hehe!

Swati said...

~nm, pixie,MyFriend : Thanks

AM : You know what it means for sure :)

Mama Mia : 'Connect' is sweet!!

Manasi : My pleasure :) Thanks.