Thursday, May 22, 2008

Compliment From Him!

What is the biggest compliment you have ever got about your blog ?

When I started blogging , my husband once read a few of my posts and told me that , I have good writing skills and he loves the flow in posts.

I thought it was BIG COMPLIMENT. Mind it I had ZERO readership then. His compliment was a BIG MOTIVATION for me then. And I continued writing. The husband would read some of my posts once in a week , from home , when he would have nothing much to do. I never prodded him to read more often as I knew that there are few husbands who actually read their wife's blog.


And then recently I noticed that he is reading that quite often. As in once in 2 days and sometimes even daily. And he discusses my posts and give special comments. So day before yesterday when he was looking at the map on the blog , I told him that I have a new reader right at home. And he asked "who ?" :-P I told him "you".


Guess what he said ?? He said "Yes , its really interesting." Period. I need no more compliments :-)


And yesterday evening he told me that he read my blog from office , when he was free for 30 minutes. And this is when he is REALLY busy these days and working late as well. So that was another compliment :-)


(NOW , thats a different story that he doesnot really read any blogs and so he does not really know the meaning of INTERESTING BLOGS ...good for me **wicked smile**)

11 comments:

~nm said...

Wonderful! :D

Tareef to tareef hai! Hamesha hi achhi lagti hai! :D

Smokin Joe said...

Who better than ur mister to compliment u. And he is a man too, u know.. compliments are hard to come by ;-)

Swati said...

~nm : Thanks
Smokin Joe : Exactly !!! This is what I was trying to say!

How do we know said...

Congratulations!! This is NEAT!

Sunita Venkatachalam said...

You managed to get compliments from the husband? Wow. good job Swati:)

Materialmom said...

That is so sweet and good for you.

I sometimes force my husband to read my posts, poor man!

Solitaire said...

That is indeed a huge thing!!

I wonder what he has to say about this one.

Aryan-Arjun said...

wOW..THAT IS REALLY AN ACHIEVEMENT..MY HUBBU HARDLY READS IT..
AM

Preethi said...

thats so cool.. CONGRATS!!! :)

Anonymous said...

What better compliment than from the one who matters the most in your life! Keep the posts coming..
My husband refuses to read even if I threaten to leave him :)

Just Like That said...

:-) good for you .