Tuesday, May 27, 2008

The love-link tag

~nm tagged me on this spread-the-love-tag.

Here's the info about the tag:The love-link tag. The Love-link Tag is another of those Linky Love game where you only have to tag 10 person in one post but still there is no actual limit (you can tag more if you want!). Once tagged, you have to copy paste the link in this post, and make them grow! Do not delete any of the links and be honest to yourself! Copy paste the link in this post, and make them grow!

BennyLiew, RamblingMoo, Mum & Kids In Wonderland, Judelittle, Our mini blogsphere, Rooms in My Heart, http://janiceng.blogspot.com/, ChinNee, Jo-N, LadyJava’s Lounge, Strange but True, Mariuca’s Perfume Gallery, Meet Uncle J-Uncle J, Farah, aNgRiAniWoRLd, How’s Life Bout, The Three Heroes, Ceedy, Veena, Vandita, Cuckoo,~nm,swati,

And I tag all the lovely bloggers I met during the Bangalore Blogger meet
Aargee
Poppin's Mom
Kiran
JLT
Mama Mia
COS
Compulsive Dreamer
Bangalore Mom

and to those I would love to meet the next time !

Pixie
Shruthi
Usha

Here's again to the Bangalore Bloggers !

2 comments:

Usha said...

Thank you Swati. yes, I'd like to meet with you all too. Soon, I hope.
I can't believe I came *this* close to it and then did not! :(

Pixie said...

Thanks Swati!
I would love to meet!
I know, I should mail you first - I will.. but, I have been working later everyday now... :(