Monday, June 2, 2008

10 things...

...I miss right now

1. UP/Delhi's Chaat

2. Dada Dadi's Home and My Dada Dadi also (They are no long)

3. Spending girlie time with my cousins and catching up with their life

4. Those weekends with Anupam when we had too much of time and too little to do.(2 years back ...sigh!)

5. Chatting with friends for LOOOONG over the phone.

6. The year I spent in hostel and the friends there.

7. Delhi ,South ex , Sarojini Nagar and Dilli Haat and DTC Buses :-P

8. My jeans and some other favourite dresses.

9. My College Friends , haven't met them from ages.Couldn't attend their weddings as well :(

10. All the attention I got in pregnancy :-P

...I wish to achieve in next decade
1. Wear those favourite dresses that I mentioned in point No. 8 above.

2. Own a house.

3. Drive a car.

4. Experience motherhood all over again.

5. Visit South East Asia.6. Stay in a house boat.

7. Learn to dance , atleast a little.

8. PLUS ALL THE ONES HERE.

This one was for you Mama Mia.
And I tag PG, Neera, Bickering Kitten & Nirmal.

8 comments:

Tanvi said...

I think I'll miss my hostel years too when I'm no longer in hostel, SN, southex n Dilli Haat when I'm no longer in south delhi and my college friends when I'm no more in college....

I hope you achieve all that you wish for sooner than you expect.
Good luck!

Solitaire said...

The things you want to achieve in the next decade are sooooo achieveable!! Good luck!!!

Ramya Ramadurai said...

experience motherhood? aren't you already experiencing it? i s'pose you mean pregnancy. doesn't every moment after you find out the existence of your child qualify as motherhood, be it whether the child is within you or without?

Mama - Mia said...

:)

thanx swati!! most of our nostalgia is things we miss nahi? basically stuff before shaadi! hehe!!

lets start a plan to lose weight and egg each other on!! :D

cheers!

WhatsInAName said...

Swati,
You made me nostalgic too :) I can never forget the wonderful times I had in the U-Spl buses of DTC. I miss Sarojini Nagar and South Ex and Lajpat Nagar too. Most of all, I miss my old dance class :( Sighs!
But I am happy remembering them :)

Usha said...

And I tagged you!

Pixie said...

Nice... :-)
made me miss those awesome days we spent in Mysore - those long walks, the breeze... *sigh*
:-)

Neera said...

I too miss the DTC buses and the college days. Done the tag! Sorry for the delay.