Monday, June 16, 2008

Just to Inform - I am still alive

Life is busy at office these days , so hardly getting time to read and write :-( The home PC was also unwell , resumed to life yesterday evening. Didnot even replied to so many comments and mails. Sorry ladies and Gentlemen :-(

Whats the post about ..just some updates and rants :)

Weekend was just the usual , with a trip to a mall , buying of veggies , slight back ace , a few fights , cooking favourite dishes, one dine out and playing with Aryan.

Aryan is suffering from cough and cold. I just cannot see him coughing. Blame the weather :(

These days I get head ache too often, need to discover the reason. Plus my weight is increasing exponentially and trust me I try a lot to control my taste buds. I should try and figure out if all is right with the system. Also , should plan some workout. I am too reluctant for this one except for a 15 mins walk everyday , I don't really do anything :-(

I need to study as well. Thats one of my oraganizational goal to complete a certification. This is a reminder to myself :-)

My dilemma for day care / preschool / school and house continues. The current house doesnot suit me. I hate the distance from office and plus the stairs indoors. We should shift. But then we do not know where . Aryan's day care doesnot have a preschool. So we need a preschool , but our concious doesnot allow us for letting Aryan travel from preschool to day care, he is too small. But at the same time we lack guts to shift his day care. Somehow we trust that place plus Aryan is settled. So these questions are at the back of mind 24/7.

Thats it for the day. Will write more when I have lesser work and more time :)

10 comments:

Ramya Ramadurai said...

ahh..cheer up, it'll get better. :)

Neera said...

Sending many good wishes your way! I hate to be in situations where major decisions need to be made. But then one has to do that at some point of time. Now's yours - good luck :)

K 3 said...

Hate decisions, cant we just be babies when everything was decided and we got to fight over why the said decision was all wrong!! Hmph!!!

Hope everything turns out well

Pixie said...

Hugs! Hope you are feeling better...
Tough decisions are always difficult to make and I really wish things better on te wrok front as well...

Ekta said...

awww!
well a mothers dilemma!
well dont worry..life has a tendency of sorting out eventually!
u'll be ok...take care of urself and see a doc for ur headaches!

Mama - Mia said...

:)

big hugs to you!! hope things get sorted out soooon!

you dont HAVE to start preschool this young, right? i mean he is just turning 2! you can send him later! anywayz i think we start this playschool business too osoon these days! i dunno what will do when cubby grows up to that age!!

do get the headaches checked! hope they get better soon! and work eases up too!

cheers!

Aryan-Arjun said...

oh No..why things happen to you and me together...Ahhh..even I am in the same boat...No water in the current apartment and need to shift, and no guts to shift because of Aryan's Daycare...
Ahhh....I guess even our names should be same, because everything happnes to us together....
AM

WhatsInAName said...

Oops! Do get the headache checked. And dont remind me about the weight. I am in the same boat.

About the preschool, I guess you just think over again. Infact, send him to a proper school directly next year. Both my kids have never been to any playschool and they are in noway less than other kids who did go there!

Hope your worries vanish soon!

Swati said...

Thank you all ..I am better with work and head ache ..Aryan still has bad cough ...I have not started studying ..the preschool/daycare/school and house dilemma continues ..I need a post on that ..it has several factor ..so a long long post ..so time and mood needed ...will do some day ..THANK YOU AGAIN..YOU ALWAYS MAKE ME FEEL BETTER!

Unknown said...

Hi Swati,
I visit your blog at least 1or 2 times a week. you represent most of my thoughts too.. my son is 1 yr 9 m & most of the time I am in the same dilema...
hope we find some solution to this & some peace of mind too..