Tuesday, June 17, 2008

I am more quirky or Aryan ?

Thanks to K3 and Emaan's mom, I was tagged twice to write Aryan's quirks but then I thought let me write Aryan's and mine. Now you can decide whether I am more quirky or Aryan.
These are the rules:
1.Link the person(s) who tagged you
2. Mention the rules on your blog (here they are!)
3. Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours...
4. Tag 6 following bloggers by linking them.
5. Leave a comment on each of the tagged blogger’s blogs letting them know they’ve been tagged.

Mine

1. I keep checking my mailbox for new comments every 15 minutes.
2. I cannot leave a mail unread, whatever it may be.
3. When I eat . I clean my plate till the last grain.
4. I drink water after having hot milk,after sweets and after fruits but never after ice creams.
5. I cannot buy a foot wear easily. It has to be super duper comfortable.
6. I can sleep any time and anywhere.

Aryan's

1. He cannot see Mummy or papa barefoot. He runs to get slippers for us. Yesterday he woke up at midnight due to cough. So while he was awake, he started crying because I was standing barefoot :-P .
2. He feels that the cook needs all the vessels in the house for cooking and keep giving him one after the other.
3. He thinks that only Nanu(My father) calls me on my phone , so if its my phone , he needs to talk to Nanu.
4. He loves his shoes and so if you wish to remove his pants , do it without removing the shoes.
5. If Mumma opens the window in the car , papa should follow and vice versa. And why can the AC be not on , with glasses down.
6. He calls me papa at times.

And I tag Prisha and her mom, Kuttan and his mom and Rishab and his mom. Do it as you like it , as 2 tags or as 1.
P.S : Aryan's quirks will be replicated on his blog as well for record, but not as a tag.

10 comments:

~nm said...

yours can be called quirks, Aryan's are cuteness!! :D

Mama - Mia said...

well!! hope you got the update in your next 15mins mail check!! :p

and you really drink water OVER milk?? now THAT is a real quirk! hehe!

Aryan is just too cute!! please let me meet him soon!! :)

cheeers!

abha

The Gypsy said...

sho cute!!!

WhatsInAName said...

I wouldnt call them yours quirks at all. I would say you are a well-mannered-lady :) Eating last grains and answering all mails. About checking for comments, am there with you, dont worry :)
lol at Aryans obsession with shoes :) cho chweet!

Swati said...

~nm : I can hear taiji speaking
mama-mia : Tell me where to meet and when ? Yes . I do drink water over milk and husband has the same quirk :)
Gypsy Mom : Thanks :)
WIAN : YOU ARE SOOOOOOOOO SWEEET :) My true friend :)

Anonymous said...

Little late here.. Your's don't qualify as quirks except for the first one, others are just that of a nice and well mannered person.
Must agree with ~nm, aryan's are just so cute..

Anonymous said...

Hey, your son is really cute re! And so are the 'quirks', if you wish to call them so... for me, they were more of the adorable kinds :-)

Solitaire said...

OMG! He is so cute!

PG said...

I guess I know that with the shoes myself. My shoes also have to be "super duper" comfortable. Which also means a long search for new shoes!
Cute!

Neera said...

Cute son of a cute mom - checking comments every 15 minutes and I thought I was badb..he he ;)

Aryan IS really cute - only Nanu calls u on ur cell phone ..sweet :)