Wednesday, June 11, 2008

I in ME

Usha tagged me on this one and here I go :



I am: just another woman.
I think: I am lucky to have the life I have.
I know: too little.
I want: Aryan to grow up into a good human being.
I have: the love and support of my family.
I wish: I was little more patient.
I hate: liars.
I miss: my childhood.
I fear: of lonliness.
I feel: Life is beautiful
I hear: Aryan laughing
I smell: roses
I crave: for ice creams 24/7.
I search: for the things I kept safely somewhere :P
I wonder: if you want to know all this about me??
I regret: not being able to become a doctor
I love: nature.
I ache: when I see street children.
I care: for all.
I am not:THE BEST.
I believe: in God
I dance: too bad
I sing: when I am in a good mood.
I cry : often.
I don’t always : know what I want :-P
I fight : for what I think is right
I write: for myself.
I win: friends.
I lose: when I fight with Aryan.
I never: quit before trying.
I always: try to be puntual.
I confuse: between similiar blogger names :P
I listen: to my heart
I can usually be found: running behind Aryan.
I am scared: to loose love.
I need: a vacation.
I am happy about:All I have.



I am not tagging anyone , so feel free to take this up :)

6 comments:

Mama - Mia said...

:)

yes yes! we happy to know l'il more about you!!

cheers!

PG said...

a lovely list! :)

Anchal said...

Interesting! U know what? I found many things similar in u and me! :)

Pixie said...

nice :-)
Me too thinks - me needs a vacation!!

WhatsInAName said...

so sweet.. all of them :)

Swati said...

Thanks all :)