Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Now ..Lets Count 5

~nm tagged me of 5 things I do when I get back home. I am sure my list would be different from every one else's. Here it goes.

1. Open the door and dump the belongings inside.

2. Stand in the common area of the apartment at a fixed point decided by Aryan (Anupam does the same and we have fixed stations) and see him running around the hall and smile at him when he sees you.

3. Run inside to fetch a glass of water , when Aryan is too busy running.

4. Convince Aryan to get inside the house, after 5 minutes or so.

5. Give him milk and then hunt something to munch.

Now I tag , JLT ,Rayshama & anyone and everyone who would love to take it up!

9 comments:

BangaloreMom said...

Hi Swati

Have been hopelessly busy of late with my parents visiting and kuttan's vacation. Will do a post soon!!

Just Like That said...

I finally changed your id on my bloglinx, (It had the old one- scattered recollections..)and Lo' the first post i check on has a tag for me.:-D this one is easy peasy..

~nm said...

Well well..you are 6 days late in submitting the homework!!

:D

Just Like That said...

Done. I told you it was easy peasy. :-)

Pixie said...

Oo! i like this one!
You didn't tag me :-(
But, but! I will pick it up! :-)
yay! Stealing tags now! ;-)

Swati said...

JLT : Good to see you back here !!

~nm : Sorry Ma'am ..please ..

pixie : I tagged you ...did you not read "anyone and everyone who would love to take it up!" . These lines were for you only :D

Pixie said...

Aw... Swati! :-)
*Hugs* Gal! Aren't you the sweetest! :D

Pixie said...

P.S: Did you read the "troll" comment on my blog?? :-)
My very first - I feel quite special!

Pixie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.