Friday, April 18, 2008

Lets Count 8

Pixie asked me to count till 8 long back..late homework ..sorry about that.

8 Things I am passionate about

-> My family
-> My Friends
-> My Blogs
-> Keychains
-> Flowers
-> Bangles
-> My Grand Parent's House
-> Dilli Haat

8 Things I want to do before I die

-> Travel around the world
-> Donate my eyes
-> See Aryan grown up as a responsible person
-> Do something for orphans (not decided what and how)
-> Decorate my own house
-> Look slim
-> Learn to dance ..atleast a little
-> Learn to swim

8 Things I say often
-> Right
-> Aryan
-> Anupam
-> Acha
-> Kyo
-> Khane mein kya khana hai ?
-> Mujhe neend aayi hai.
-> Very Good

8 Books I've read and I remember
-> Many Lives Many Masters
-> The Alchemist
-> Some Robin Cook books like Coma and Mutation
-> Five Point Someone
-> One Night at call center
-> Choker Bali
-> Ignited Minds
-> Some Agatha Christie books like And Then There Were None


8 songs I could listen to over and over
-> Woh Kagaj ki Kashti - Jagjit Singh
-> Kahin door jab din dhal jaye - Movie Anand
-> Hume Tumse Pyar kitna - Kishor Kumar
-> Chura Liya hai - Asha Bhosle
-> Pal Pal dil ke paas
-> Meri Bindia - Movie Abhimaan
-> Dil hai ke manta nahi

8 Things that attract me to my best friends
-> Smile
-> Honesty
-> Simplicity
-> Truthfulness
-> Straightforwardness
-> Ease of talking/chatting
-> Their dressing sense
-> Eyes

I am sure I cannot tag 8 people ..since this is a pretty old tag ...so I tag first 8 commenters (if there are) who have not done this :)

2 comments:

Pixie said...

:-)
Super list... Loved your song list :-)

Aryan-Arjun said...

Oh no ....I liked the book list..
Many lives many masters is amazing book...I something get the answer to many of my questions from that book..
Now Agatha cristie books? ahh superb books..Have you read "the cards on the table"?
Ignited minds..Abdul Kalam has done a fasinating job....
I have seeb Chokar bali movie, but have not read...
AM