Monday, April 21, 2008

I am NOT Impatient

I get impatient when :

-> I am too sleepy to be awake.

-> I have to read too long posts from my favourite bloggers (I don't want to skip and I don't want to read :P)

-> Someone lies on the face. I cannot tolerate that.

-> Auto rickshaw meters are faster than their speed.

-> Aryan gets unreasonable.

-> When one person (G) in office , opens his mouth. He is too irritating to tolerate.

-> When people show off.

-> When TV is too loud.

-> When I read/hear about injustice and find myself incapable.

-> When I am talking and Anupam does not reply.

See, its just 10 and I thought I am impatient. I am sure you can count a lot more than I can ...right ?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Home Broker, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://home-broker-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Aryan-Arjun said...

I really agree with your last point..
AM