Thursday, April 17, 2008

BORED !

I was BORED yesterday. Told this to a friend and she thought I am Vella , as in without any work. But NO , I had work.Search for the word "Bored" on google and you will get 76,000,000 links, from bored.com to i-am-bored.com.And they tell you fun things to do when you are bored for lack of work.

But what when you have work to do, people to chat, blogs to read and recipes to make and yet you feel bored ??? I was BORED of the other type ...yeah the other type ..when you have so much to do but yet you don't want to do anything. You feel as if the switch is OFF. You get what I mean. People usually don't. They tell me interesting things to do. But all I can do at that stage is to SLEEP OR EAT. Yeah , I eat when I am bored ...now you know the secret of my good health ..hehehehehe.

Funny is that I am never bored without work , coz then I can do so many things , make my long pending calls to old friends , sleep , eat(again), find and try new recipes for us or Aryan (food ..:-P) , blog , find new blogging friends, watch some stupid movie on TV , Listen to music...so much and so how can I be bored without work.

But worst is that my switch gets off when I have so much to catch on. And why does the switch gets off is what I am still to figure out. I know a few reasons , like a fight with husband or cancellation of my weekend plan or cancellation of any long awaited moment or office politics , but sometimes its none of these. Sometimes I am off the mood JUST LIKE THAT , even on weekends. Is this NORMAL :-P or I need to see a Physco ..Solitaire please help!!!!

Editted to Add : THIS BLOG IS MORE THAN AN YEAR OLD ...AND I FORGOT TO WISH IT A HAPPY BIRTHDAY :-P

3 comments:

~nm said...

Yeah..it happens all the time..with all of us I guess! Mere saath to bahut hota hai!

Asha said...

I totally get you. It's my switch off day today :)

Aryan-Arjun said...

Happy birthday Blog...Watch some good movie..
AM