Monday, April 28, 2008

Confused Identites

I knew it for long that people have been confusing me with two different bloggers , but today I realized that this confusion has been huge. It all started when I went into hibernation due to some personal reasons and while I was away , there cam two different active bloggers namely "Aryan's Mom" (who writes on her son Aryan's behalf) and "Swati". Phew..what more to ask for.

Both the Aryan's are of same age too. When the other Swati commented on my blog , people thought I have been commenting on my post :-P I considered changing my name from Swati to something else , but then that would have led to further confusions.

So recently when the Doula Gang (as in few mommy bloggers around) arranged for a online baby shower for the MTB's(Mothers to be) and when Sue got confused with me being "Aryan's Mom" , I realized that its not only she , but a lot of them from Tharini to Gauri.

So all the (CONFUSED) ladies out there , here I solve another riddle for you.
And yes , here is the blog (Times of Aryan) for my son Aryan.

3 comments:

Aryan-Arjun said...

Ahh..I never knew that so much confusion was happening around.....Ahh good you posted about it..Now Shall I comment as my name to avoid this confusion..But still I am Aryan's Mom na...
AM

Tharini said...

Aaaah! Thank you dear. Will not get confused now. :)

Pixie said...

So much confusion!
But, I knew you were 2 different people! :P