Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Goa Fun

I took monday off for a long weekend in Goa. Here are a few pics :


In the cruise


Cruise Driver :-)


Aryan is style


From the Boat


Another view


They called it "Queen of Hearts"


Agoda fort -Spot me :)


Aryan Smiles


Happy to be drenched


Lovely water


Splash :)


More Fun


Food time


Sea at its best


I love this pic

I thought of doing a detailed post..but I think pics say all. Look forward for more beach pics on Times of Aryan. And for spice garden and Church pics here.

4 comments:

~nm said...

The pictures of the landscpaes and the ocean are beautiful!

Aryan looks super cute in those gogs!

Timepass said...

Lovely pics..so that's where u spent easter holidays...

Aryan-Arjun said...

Wow that was a good vacation.. You are making me J...
Aryan is looking so cute..playing with his papa in the beach...
AM

Swati said...

Thanks all :)