Monday, March 10, 2008

Blog Designs

I got too bored with my previous blog designs and was trying different things from sometime. I think, now I am done with the changes. I would stick to this look on 'Times of Aryan' and the current look on my blog for a few months atleast :-)

Also in this process, I lost my linked list to other blogs...sigh. Have been creating a fresh list , with Baby blogs on 'Times of Aryan' and rest here. That process is still ongoing.I do read everyone from the reader and its a time taking process to add all the links back here..so if you were here before and you are no longer seen here and on 'Times of Aryan' as well , wait , you will be soon be back at one of the two places :-)

Thanks for all your compliments here and looking forward to your latest feedback.

P.S. I cannot close , without thanking Aryan's Tai Ji for her help on the design of Aryan's blog and the background of this blog.

6 comments:

Bhuwan said...

I like your title picture -- thoughts trickle from the mind like droplets from leaves!

Tharini said...

Its a very pretty header and I like the soft muted colours of the backgound. Lovely!

Swati said...

Thanks Bhuwan ..Nice way to look at it.

Tharini , its so good to see you here. And a compliment from a creative person like you is great :)

K 3 said...

Nice work!

Chiniiz n Sugarz Mom.. Swati said...

blog looks beautiful!

~nm said...

at first I thought you are commenting on your own blog :P

its later that I realised it was some other swati..teeheehee...