Friday, July 20, 2007

Imaginations Turn To Reality

This is what I had in my room , when I was expecting.My imagination and my feelings on a piece of paper and he turned out so much like what I thought :-)


My precious little baby
I have loved you from the start
You are a tiny miracle
Laying closely to my heart
Each day I feel your presence
Each day you quickly grow
Each day your heart beats softly
As only I could know
So I'll keep this in a special place
And remember each year through
Of this very special time of life
The months I carried you!!


Running errands and talking on the phone,
I am pleasantly reminded that I am not alone.
Little tiny hands a precious rounded knee
pushing and twisting that no one can see.
Oh sweet child kicking up your heels,
it is our little secret that only I can feel.
I look forward to your birth,
when I can kiss your skin,
but for now I will just smile,
As I feel you play within.

5 comments:

Just Like That said...

have tagged you!

Swati said...

Will take up :)

Unknown said...

Absolutely adorable...god bless....

Swati said...

Thanks Kiran

Anu Sunil said...

Lovely poem..
Hi Swati.. I was going through all your blogs.. Now I know why you hardly mail :-)
take care,
Anu