Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Tagged : For Books by Indian Authors

Tagged by Poppin For Books by Indian Authors ..Ohh..Books ..yeah I used to read ,quite often , anything and everything , but now its a forgotten hobby and as always I can blame this one too on lack of time after marriage and after kid.

But then , Let me pass on the tag , with a small list.

Choker Bali by Tagore :A widow with nothing to lose seduces her friend's husband in colonial 19th century Bengali society. Yes, I did read it from cover to cover.
One Night at the Call Center and Five Point Someone by Chetan Bhagat : Good time pass reads , especially when you are pregnant in third trimester and wish to think beyond the baby making process.
Ignited Minds : A highly motivational book by APJ Kalam.
The Monk Who Sold His Ferrari by Robin Sharma : A Fable About Fulfilling Your Dreams & Reaching Your Destiny. Still to complete this one.

And yes , Could I mention my childhood favourites Champak and Nandan and not to forget Chacha Chaudhary (you know, I am in that mood today , if you have read my previous post).I read them religiously for years.. :-)

And I pass this on to Asha, NM, Noon, WhatsInAName, Kodimeow and SM.
Editted to add : Manasi in the list , coz I know she is an ardent reader , so her list should be interesting.. :)

4 comments:

~nm said...

Hey! I just finished one tag and you pile up another one on me...uff..fir is chhote se dimaag par zor daalna padega! :P

Sunita Venkatachalam said...

Nice !! I totally forgot about Robin Sharma. Did you like Ignited Minds? Somehow I didn't like it, perhaps the language wasn't so polished or whatever !

WhatsInAName said...

:) Will take up your tag although like you, I do not get much time to pursue reading, as much as I want to!

I have read FPS ... I stay away from philosophies..hence avoided Robin Sharma. There is a mixed reaction for his books!

Let me think now :)

MG said...

i am so glad i lived up to ur expectation... i am sure u will like reading the books i listed there...