Thursday, August 2, 2007

Fetish and Me :O

NM has tagged me for having Fetish about something.Fetish and Me ..ummm ..thinking...oh yes..but thats for more than one :-P ..is that okay NM :-)

So here I go.
1. I have fetish about bags.I have atleast a dozen handbags and to add to more I am lazy to use them often.While we shifted the house my husband was amazed to see that one rack of my cupboard was full of just handbags :P.Worse is still to come ..I don't feel like throwing them, so I have some with broken zips too :P

2. And about clothes but you know thats not my fault ;-) My diameter keeps on changing so often... :P(my favourite excuse ..ohh ..not just an excuse though ..sigh..). So I have an overflowing cupboard and 2 suitcases for JUST ME !! And hey ..I would love to wear all the variety if my body allows :)

3. About Greeting cards , sending and receiving and then collecting them.And yes ..each word should match the feeling.But off late ..I don't receive any ..thanks to the technology and even I am not sending regularly.

4. Last but not the least..I had fetish about key chains in school and college and whenever I would visit a place all I would buy will be a key chain and a hand bag :)

Yep, thats it.I know you cannot stop laughing and my husband will so very happy to read that I finally admitted all this :-) So just to make others smile ..I confessed. Passing this on to Pixie,Poppin and WIAN. Come on ..Give a try ..I am sure you will also have more than one !

3 comments:

~nm said...

Handbags and Key chains! Thats interesting.

Sunita Venkatachalam said...

Oh my god Fetishes ! I 'll have to think about this one :)

WhatsInAName said...

Swati :)
Will take it up! I have one more H/W pending :(
on Indian authors. But I hardly read and thats the problem!