Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Hi All,I am back from my vacation and we had a blast. Especially Aryan, no words can express how much he enjoyed the attention and pampering from friends and family.

The vacation was just as I wanted, long and enjoyable and eventful ofcourse. We spent time with all the family members (both sides of families) , celebrated Deepawali,walked and shopped around the local markets , visited my favourite places in Delhi,Jaipur and my hometown. Enjoyed the authentic north indian foods , sweets and chats.


Above all , my brother got engaged and the ceremony was memorable.Could steal some time for a lunch with my sister in law too.


And guess what more ...Aryan got to meet Anirudh and NM :D


So , you have now realized , how much do I have to write , except for the pending Tags...and one post is too less ...so rest later ...


But before that ..a few pics of engagement.





5 comments:

Pixie said...

Welcome back my dear! :-)
good to see you writing again.. and its great to know that you had a great time!!

WhatsInAName said...

Finally finally!!!

Silly me didnt realise that your blog has changed till nm came by and informed me. I did manage to finish the indian author tag you passed to me eons ago!

Good to see you! and great to know you had a great time :)

WhatsInAName said...

Forgot to mention that snaps are very sweet
Aryan looks absolutely huggable :)

How do we know said...

Fantastic! An engagement and a holiday together is pretty much the best possible combination! :-) Congratulations to ur bro and to yourself.

mnamma said...

Congratulations to your brother and his would-be. Looks like you had a wonderful time and you sound rejuvenated and recharged :) Welcome back!