Thursday, November 29, 2007

Awarded !

When I just took the break ..I was awarded by two of my blogger friends ..Collection Of Stars and Pixie and this is what they said about me respectively:
"She leaves the most apt comments. I think she has shut shop for some time but I hope she gets back real soon."
AND
"She too writes well, her posts have always left a mark on my mind and she always comments on my posts! :-)"

So like it always happens ..the person who is awarded is asked , "How do you feel Today ?"

I did the same to myself .."How do I feel..did I expected this ?" I feel great , excited and enthusiastic ..and I never expected this. This blog was started spontaneously one day and the purpose was just to pen down my thoughts.Something like a daily diary. As it went on , I figured that it works great to stress out. Also I enjoyed getting opinions from strangers (not so strangers now) about the deepest of my thoughts , without being judged.

So the journey continued ..and this daily diary of mine became a hobby and a passion. Writing a few lines and reading some from others , works like a great stress buster. I know that there are people who think alike , who face similiar problems , who live a life like I do. And also , people with a different outlook , which is not that bad too.It also became my way to socialize and interact with the world beyond work and home. So my husband who often asks me , as to why I am so emotionally attached to my blog , would have got his answers probably.

And , now that I know that a few people do look forward to read from me , IT DOES MAKE ME FEEL GREAT ..THANK YOU COS ,PIXIE and ALL THOSE WHO READ FROM ME.

So now that I am done with my Thank You speech ..its my turn to make someone's day.. :D

Gauri : For the effort she puts in each post.
WIAN : For her honest and timely comments and her simple and straight forward writing.
and
MNAmma : For managing twins and blogging so well and commenting so often ..hats off :-)

4 comments:

mnamma said...

Swati,
Thanks you so much girl! I am touched :) And it is good to have you back on blogosphere after the break!

WhatsInAName said...

Swati :)
I echo your feelings
I feel great , excited and enthusiastic ..and I never expected this

Thanks a a ton.
And yes, you deserve the award.

Pixie said...

You do deserve the award you know! :-)

Swati said...

Mnamma : :-) you deserve.

WIAN ,Pixie : Thanks